Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 24

Wishcasting Wednesday -Feb 16th

It's Wednesday, and over on Jamie Ridler Studios,  the question this week is  "What aspect of your personality to you wish to express more of?"

That's a loaded question this week. No doubt, totally loaded.

If you've been reading my blogs for awhile, you know I am trying to make a clean break from the emotional crap in my life, that has been controlling me for the last few years. 
One of my biggest self barrier seems to be is that I have never really felt desirable, and my love life has been disappointing and disrespectful more so then not.
I've also been working the Soulmate Secret by Arielle Ford for the past year.

So I guess my long winded answer this week is that I wish to express more of the feminine/sensual side of myself. AND to BELIEVE it.  Not just go through the motions. To believe and feel that I can manifest a honest and respectful love.

9 comments:

  1. yes go for it! as you wish i also wish for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so different from my wish, and I can totally relate to what your wish. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful wish! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you so wish for this for yourself, i so wish it for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and to the point...
    As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wish and right to the point. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete