Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 29

Another bad night that I had troubles sleeping.  Insomnia. One of the many things you get with early menopause.
I have not hit the hot flashes yet.  Which is good.  From what I have been told, once you do you're into the last year or so before total menopause hits.
I'm still in my thirties. This whole thing just does not seem right to me.  But I suppose, early menopause is better then some of the other things my doctor was originally thinking was wrong with me.

I had skull splitting headaches and ended up with MRI after MRI for nearly a year. Each came back clean.
Mood swings that would make men shake.  Again the tests all came back clean.  So I'm not crazy and I'm not suffering from any tumors.
Just good old fashioned early menopause.  Sort of a relief when you think about it.

Until the insomnia and the headaches become so common nothing works on them. Then you just get cranky all the time because you are over tired.

That's where I am this morning. Haven't even had a coffee yet. I think I get on average 3 and a half hours of sleep a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment