Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 31

Wishcasting Wednesday for Feb 23rd 2011
It's wish day over on Jamie Ridler Studios.  And this week's question is, "What do you wish for your home?"

That is too easy.   I wish for a new one.  
I've been living in this apartment now for 11 years.  It's my first apartment and was only meant to be a transitional one for a year or so.   I'm on disability and have been on a wait list now for the last few years, waiting for them to find me a new place . It sucks.

So my wish is that housing finally moves me into a better apartment.

9 comments:

  1. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I hope you find a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I so whole-heartedly wish for you as well.

    Here’s the link to my wish: http://preview.tinyurl.com/463m9ow

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for a new home, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy your move when it comes.

    As you wish this for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete