Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days, Age and Intent

So I mentioned earlier that I am part of our local Intenders for the Highest Good  group.

One of the biggest things about the group, is always speaking your personal truth.

I've also talked about how I am about to turn 37 in a matter of days (3 weeks)  only I don't feel like I am.  I know I do not act my age.  And I can not tell you how often I've had people try to set me up with their sons or grandsons who are barely 20 years old, because they thought I was much younger.

Do I feel anywhere close to 36 turning 37?
No.
I feel more like I'm 16 turning 17.   

Could be why I only am interested in guys who are in their late 20's-early 30's?

And you are asking, why am I blabbling on about this tonight?   Honestly, I'm not even sure myself. I had a few odd things happen in the last few hours and it's got my mind racing everywhere.  This is where my thoughts took me in the last twenty minutes.

To how I feel about how I view myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment