Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday afternoon

I decided the other day that I was going to change how I do my main blog.  So I posted about how I was feeling, and what I was hoping to do with the direction of it. 
The plan is one topic a week.  One post per week for a while.

That was how I started blogging almost 7 years ago.  If something got my attention good or bad, I would sit down and rant about it. Spending the time it really needed to be a decent column.

So I decided today, to go to an online magazine that I contribute to off and on for the last few years. The idea was to read over my old articles on there and get back into that groove. 

I found an article I had started last summer and was still in draft.  Wow. That really didn't get me very far.  I did finish the article, if you want to call it that, and sent it for publishing. 
I did not however, get inspired.

I am truly starting to wonder if I am burnt out as far as creativity goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment