Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 38

Wishcasting Wednesday for March 2nd 2011

Today on Jamie Ridler Studio, the question is "What limits do you wish to set?" 

Usually, I have no trouble thinking of something right away, but this morning, I'm almost muddled up.
Because of my disability, I've been doing everything I can to break out of my limits.

To answer the question this week... I am very tired of my mom and sister expecting me to drop everything whenever they yell.  Just because I am not married they assume I never have any plans or a life, and do not even ask me if I am busy, they just expect me to be available, and when I say no to stuff it always starts them on a tantrum.  ..... I wish to set limits with my family.

18 comments:

  1. That's a good wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darling! Be strong. You are not alone.
    As Ardeth wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling this is a FABULOUS! wish! As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the best present you can ever give yourself - it's something I've struggled with too, but so worth it! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish for you to set healthy boundaries with your family! As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this I understand ... As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! Be strong and stand up to them...hopefully, they'll get the message soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, I lovingly, wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mum still thinks I am 12 (I'm 40!)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boundaries are such a good thing. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this wish!!! Good for you! As you wish for yourself, Ardeth, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an affirmation of your self-worth. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's it... you got it!
    As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.
    I feel you gal :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you are able to express your feelings to your fam! Your time is just as valuable as anyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow ~ this is so vital to your well-being.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes it can be so hard to set boundaries with our family. Best of luck!

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete