Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 41

Foodie networks.  Damn, I love them.
I checked in with my cooking blog this morning, as I haven't posted on there in a month. I'm always joyfully surprised to see how many hits that blog gets, and I rarely post on it.  Food. Truly what makes the world go round.

Okay Canada,  I'm excited are you excited??????   Top Chef Canada!  Yes,  starts in a few weeks on Food Network Canada. 
I was just saying, on the other blog , I hope they post the episodes on Youtube or something so that it's accessible outside of Canada too. 

2 comments:

  1. Top Chef Canada? No way. I don't live in Canada but I'm obsessed with Top Chef. I will need to see this!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla... I know they post everything to Food Network Canada, but I am not sure if it will play the shows outside of Canada? I'm currently addicted to Chuck's Day Off on there.

    ReplyDelete