Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 48

Snow. Snow and more snow.

Reading the next book for review.  This one is about a witch.

Made pasta for supper.  Yay.

I don't mind living alone to be honest, but I hate supper time because of it.  The hours between 4:30pm -7pm are the worst when you are single.
And you never want to make anything too time consuming because of the cooking for one factor.

On the astrological side of things,  Uranus just moved into Aries and will be there for the next 8 years roughly.  This means a lot of truths will surface that were hidden for the last 7 years while Uranus had been in Pisces.

My readings and horoscopes and everything else, keeps saying this is the time to let anyone know I like them that I like them. Interesting, as there really isn't anyone other then my favourite wrestler and that's just been dealt with on the many other blogs I have had in the last 5 years.

p.s.  Daylight savings time tonight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment