Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 59

Wishcasting Wednesday for March 23 2011
The question being asked this week over on Jamie Ridler Studios is "How do you wish to Sparkle?"

My reaction to that is vampires do not sparkle!  (Yes I am a very Anti-Twilight person!!!) Which I have been saying for the last few years. Now I'm suddenly seeing it on tee shirts...

But, seriously, how do I wish to sparkle.... I want to learn how to do something I've never done before, and do it extremely well. 
What that is I'm not too sure right now. 

9 comments:

  1. I love twilight - please don't hit me ;)
    But I love your wish, too. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
    And a little late: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you a sparkling, awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    Twilight made me nauseous! Glad to meet you lol ; )

    AS you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I could handle the sparkle so I avoided the whole thing.
    As you wish to find a new way for yourself to sparkle so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honest and open... I can relate!
    My wish to you is, you find the sparkle your heart is desiring... and run free with it :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to learning something new that makes you *sparkle* - the definition is "to be brilliant, lively, or vivacious". Maybe those words inspire you more?!! :-)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wish. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Twilight and I agree that vampires doesn't sparkle!

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. I love it. No, Vampires should NOT sparkle. Not even Raver vamps.

    As Ardeth wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck figuring it out! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete