Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 73

Wishcasting Wednesday for April 6th 2011
The question this week on Jamie Ridler Studios  is "What do you wish to transform?"

Good question.
Seriously heavy answer.

I am going to take a bit of a mundane approach to this one this week.  I'm going to say the way we all communicate and the way I blog. 

Why two things and why such odd ones? 
I'm sort of suck in a bit of a communication rut at the moment, even more so that we have Mercury traveling in Retrograde right now.   Anyone who studies Astrology or Mythology in any form knows that Mercury is the planet of communication, and electronics. 
Blogging has become my life line in the last few years, and I've let it get out of hand recently. 

So   I intend that I have transformed the way I communicate and the way I blog.  

10 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro Mercury is a perfect time to fine tune our communication skills!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The signs of the zodiac are karmic patterns; the planets are the looms; the will is the weaver. ~Author Unknown

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

    Love the name and description of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean my energy is falling.And yet I am in a time of great mental healing.
    As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Looking forward to your future blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well...

    I hope you will write more about this because I'd love to hear your thoughts on how we are currently communicating here in Blogland, and what we could do differently!

    ReplyDelete