Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 83

I'm tired of compromising.

I'm sitting here now, watching the snow come down from the storm we got.  Feeling like I can not be totally honest with what I want to say because I'll piss people off.

I know some folks who read my stuff feel I'm over the top at times but I've never let loose completely.

I'm also tired of giving praise to people who might not really deserve it. 

I've signed up to a bunch of different websites and newsletters over the years, and some of my favourites are Astrology based. One thing that has been mentioned across the board in these is the shift that is set to happen in a few days.  I'm trying to understand how that will work itself in my life.

And for anyone who was wondering, I lost 6 pounds in the last 4 days just by cutting the soya replacement meat products out.

No comments:

Post a Comment