Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 105

It's a Thursday morning.  I have a review to write up but my brain's not in it.   I loved the book, finished it last night.   Which is the issue.   I finished it and went to bed without writing the review up right away. And this morning, all I want to do is listen to old Kiss cds.

Speaking of books. If you've never jumped to the bottom of my blog, I have a badge for Goodreads 2011 reading challenge.   I'm half way for my goal of 45 books this year.  Yeah, I've already read 20 books since January.  Not too bad if I do say so myself.
If anyone is part of this, leave a comment with your goal and your progress.  And any of your review links too.   Let's compare and see if we are reading the same stuff or if we like/hate the same books.

As always, here is the link to my book review blog  and if you want to get in on the chat the link to my book club blog I would love to get some conversations going.



2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Coffins has


read 20 books toward her goal of 45 books.


hide








No comments:

Post a Comment