Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 117

So to keep the drama lite on here, just going to put a shout out to one of my favourite wrestlers, Chris Sabin, hope your knee heals soon and without complications.

Next item, if you've been reading the SATC style blog, you know I've had a few issues with my mother. I know, I'll just leave it at that.

The carb lovers diet.  I actually ended up gaining 5 pounds in the first 3 days of that one.  What the freal?  I thought the point was that you were suppose to loose a rapid amount in one week because your body was doing something new...different... whatever?
This is why I do not believe in diets.  Honestly. Man, I'm thinking that it's not as good an idea as originally thought. 
Could be where I am a vegetarian too.  Finding protein is difficult at the best of times.  I'll have to continue playing around with this one, try to work it into my normal eating habits for a few weeks to see if anything actually kick starts.

Since I have pretty much ended my book reviews,  I've picked up As Always, Julia  the letters between Julia Child and Avis DeVoto.  {I mentioned back on Day 102 that I had bought it} and have actually-finally- started to read it.
I'm hooked. Seriously, I love the idea of this book.

Oh, and while on the topic of food stuff, I got a new Stir-Fry pan. 
So now I can make my ramen noodles in a really good quality pan. I feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment