Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 145

Okay, so snag with the Charmed.  There seems to be a massive defect with the rest of season 8 disks.  I ended up taking the box set back and getting a second one.   And that one had the same issues. 
I've got HMV to order me another one.  Let's hope that the third one is a charm - puns intended-

If you've been reading my main blog then you know I've been back in the kitchen the last few days.  Only mother is being her evil self. 

I've also been thinking alot about my writing and where I should be taking it now.  I'd really like to have a weekly column, only our local paper is a no go.
I thought I had a way in with their new online submissions BUT they do not pay nor do they want anything "that's not local".   In other words, the type of stuff I write about is not what they want.  They want to hear only about the local hockey team etc.

So the question remains, what kind of outlet will be useful to me and how will I be useful ?

Suppose to be reading Sense and Sensibility for book club this weekend, only I can not seem to get myself to sit down and do so.   I hate to say it, but I haven't read anything in almost two months, I'm just all read out.

No comments:

Post a Comment