Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 161

Do you watch Yahoo's cooking show  Chow Ciao ?  With Fabio, one of the Top Chef -chefs?   I love that show!!!  Dude, I think he's fabulous!
I love funny guys.   I think I love goofy funny screwball nerdy guys, because that's the kind of girl I am. 

I definitely need the type of guy who can embrace his inner overgrown six year old.   The kind of guy who collects something, who still reads comics, who still like the late night cult classic type of crappy movies on tv like Plan 9 From Outer Space  or can watch a seven hour Star Trek marathon you know. A guy who's not going to look at me weird if I plan my week around the release of a new vampire movie or suggest spending a romantic weekend at a horror film/comic convention.

I will find my Nerdy-Prince Charming, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment