Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 195

The movie de jour is posted Day 49

Today's movie is a bit of heroine worship. 

You know what I keep forgetting last few days on there and on here too,   changing the update countdown.  I am getting that total brain freeze happening again.  One of the side effects of the early menopause.  That and I'm just trying to get too many blog posts done within a twenty minute time frame. 

And the 4th Underworld movie opens up this weekend.  This is starting to look like it's going to be a great year for vampire fans.  Not only do we get Underworld 4 Awakenings,   but later in the spring we are getting the latest Batman {don't argue it's a vampire movie} we're getting the Dark Shadows movie, plus this new book to film of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and of course the end of the Twilight Saga... and that's just the one's I'm aware of.  

Yes, vampires make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment