Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 232

movie de jour is up. Day 88

At the moment, it's increasingly difficult to get online.  As I can not sit at my mother's computer because of my leg, I had them pick up my own laptop.  Which is not picking up the net properly.  I know there is suppose to be a way to go from computer to computer but honestly, I have the sinking feeling I screwed that part up and might be just surfing.  That would politely suck.

My good leg- my left leg that is- has swollen to the size of a football. And I still have not managed to find a way to wash my hair.  Raise your hand if you hate the whole process of sponge baths.

So I just had a bit of a rant over on the main blog.  Needed that rant.  I don't know how people can be sweet all the time?  I know I have been trying to be less aggressive and less drama but, I think I'm more Aries then even I ever thought.  Still a lot of fight left in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment