Monday, March 19, 2012

day 242

Today's movie is sort of blah. But it's been up since this morning for those who wait here before checking. Day 104

Nothing special happened today at all. Really, what can considering I'm stuck on my mother's sofa with my leg still in a brace.  Will be too for at lest another three weeks.
Speaking of which, I go in this Thursday to the Fracture Clinic for the next doctor's appointment and x-rays.

Thursday's my birthday.  Yay me.  You know, every year I hope to have nice weather on my birthday so that I can go out and wear something pretty and not have to wear large clunky winter boots.  The first time in my life that the city where I live is having lovely nice weather on the week of my birthday and I've got a broken leg.  How ironic is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment