Saturday, April 21, 2012

day 263

The movie de jour is up.  Day 137

Been a rough few days.  Had my doctor's appointment on Thursday, it did not go well.
Have been in a major amount of pain for the last two days.  Nothing seems to work.

Have been watching season one of Farscape the last few days.  Think I'm on episode 13. Other then that, need to get around to doing the wrestling reviews for the weekend. 
All my craft projects are on hold since doing this to my leg.  Because all my crafting stuff is at my own apartment and I'm still stuck on my mother's sofa. 
My physio therapist said the way things are going, I'm going to be at lest another month before I'm able to get down to using just one crutch therefore being able to carry stuff myself.  Both he and my doctor keep using the word "horrendous" when they talk about my injury.  Doesn't put much faith in me hearing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment