Monday, May 28, 2012

278

Oh my god, it's been forever.

Feeling only a bit better this week.  No phyiso therapy today, city was flooded.   Well, half the city. Which equals, half the roads closed.  So, no physio therapy today.

Yes, the movie de jour is posted... day 172  trying to think of extra stuff to post on there, like some sort of blogathon or something.  There are a few arts and crafts projects for it that I've been planning, but until I'm more mobile, I can only plan them. 
Really sucks still being on the crutches.  Still not full weight bearing yet on the leg, which means, still using two crutches and unable to carry anything.  I actually miss my apartment.  I never thought I would say that, but it's been 13 weeks since I injured my knee and I've been stuck on my mother's sofa this whole time.

Okay, that's about it for this morning.  I know, I've been really depressed lately, hence part of the reason I haven't been blogging.  Like I said, feeling bit better today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment