Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 277

Not been a great week for me.

Yes, the movie de jour is up.  Day 166

I haven't been blogging much at all in the last two weeks.  Haven't gotten around to watching wrestling therefore, haven't done the wrestling reviews this past week either.  I know for some of you, that's what you come to my other blogs for.

I've barely gotten the movie a day done for the past week, struggled through them but it's been hell sitting long enough.   I've upped my physio therapy and am in so much pain that the pain pills have been upped, and they knock me on my ass.   So there has been more sleeping then anything else when I'm not in physio therapy.

I believe I mentioned on here somewhere, that not only do I have to have the wires removed from my knee still, but that there is concern about a past injury needing to be redone.  Not sure when that will be happening, but I have to be honest, I'm sort of scared of the idea.  That would mean another year or more of this all over again.
I believe the wires are close to being removed, as you can see the outline of half them now.  Which, should mean they've done their purpose and have popped away from the bones.

Nice cheery conversation today eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment