Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 282

Really starting to hate computers in general. I just spent the last 4 hours trying to get as much of my stuff from my MAC as I could.  I got less then half of it actually before running out of jumpdrives
and now I find that all my photos minus a small handful, are not compatible with the PC.
My screen captures and all my photos are in JPEG2 and JPEG, where as my *new PC* only takes TIFF.  I think I have maybe 20 out of over 1000 photos that are in TIFF format.
I want to scream.  Don't even get me started on my videos and the old TNA episodes that I had bought from iTunes Canada before they stopped carrying the show. 

You know, I was always so careful to back up my writing, but never thought about the iTunes and iPhotos not being compatible. And my productions.  All the videos I created...

There is a big lesson here but I'm too tired tonight to consider what it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment