Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 290

There.
Their.
They're.

I know the difference between these variations of the word.   I just don't always proof read.   I wrote up two posts in the last 24 hours were I ended up mixing up  Their and They're.  Was hours before I spotted it.

I'm also one of those people who can not concentrate if there is even the slightest bit of noise.  I've found that every time I sit down to type anything, even this right now; my mother will start to make noise.  She chooses that moment to talk to me, or mumble off key to something on the radio, or read someone's status out loud on Facebook.
And the second I stop typing, dead silence.

I remember why I moved out all those years ago.  I truly hope I am never in this sort of situation ever again.  And I also hope, that the second surgery goes smooth, and that I'm able to get to my own place within a few days of it.
Yes, I'm still waiting for the surgeon to get back from vacation so that he can book my surgery.

Who would ever thought I would miss something as mundane as a Thesaurus.  I was working on a post few hours ago and realized I'd used the word  "believe"  nearly 8 times in one paragraph.  

No comments:

Post a Comment