Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 292

Things can get so off track can't they?

Somehow I've managed to loose readers across the board on my blogs in the last 24 hours, and that's okay.  I have to learn that I'm not going to be able to cater to everyone.  Nor is everyone else going to be able to cater to my tastes.

The movie challenge is making feel like I'm underwater right now.  I literally have a stack of movies on the DVR that need to be watched in the next few days.  But there is just something nagging at me that is keeping me from picking a film and watching it.
I think it has something to do with the fact there are currently 3 weeks worth of wrestling that I need to catch up with online before they get removed.

My physio therapy schedule has been changed like four times this week.  And that's sort of knocking me for a loop. 

And the cake didn't turn out.   I've talked before about how your emotions will affect what you cook, and last night the tension here reflected in the food.  

When I started my main blog few years ago, it was for a variety of reasons.  One was because I was trying to shift my direction in life.  To get over the past.  
It didn't really work.  I'm finding myself right back into the thick of it again.

Things happen in cycles.  Time moves in endings and beginnings and then starts over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment