Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 330

So the surgery yesterday, went fine as far as I can tell.
I was waiting an extra 2 hours for it though, everyone was behind schedule.

So I'm wrapped up from middle of the thigh to middle of the shin like a mummy, and it burns.  The best way to describe it is like when you scrape your elbow or hand or something and you have a slight burning feeling, well times that by fifty and that's how my knee is.

Then there was the nausea after the surgery.  I was non-stop vomiting for about three hours when I came home yesterday. 

Big fun came this morning, when I had to call physio therapy and cancel my appointment for Monday.  My therapist hit the roof, and all I could say was that the surgeon told me no bending for a week till after he sees me.   They had to reopen almost the full scar to pull the wires out, so the surgeon doesn't want the stitches to burst. 

So no physio. 

And for those following the movie blog, things should be back on track later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment