Friday, September 28, 2012

Season 2 Day 1

I'm running about twenty minutes behind this morning.

And I still have no idea what to do with this blog now.  Do I go with the logical route and just continue on as I was, or do I dedicate this to one topic?

What I sort of miss is the circle group of wishes that I was part of on here last year.   But I long since stopped taking part in the group because it was just difficult to keep up with everyone. There were a few hundred on some days to get to.

I am a blog addict.  Seriously, I am.  I've had a few main blogs over the last 8 or so years, but I keep branching out with single blogs for certain topics because I was finding that certain readers only wanted certain topics and would bitch when they had to hunt through my posts all the time.

What is suppose to be my "main blog"  right now, has gone down to about once a week.  And that's not on purpose either.  Just, ended up spending all my time in the last few months on here and on the movie blog.

And it's only going to get worse with the themed movie challenge I am going to do in the New Year. I'm sort of resurrecting a nearly dead blog for that project. 

More on all this later, I need to get to physio therapy.

Stay sane

No comments:

Post a Comment