Friday, October 12, 2012

Season 2 Day 10

Okay so I've been off line since yesterday.  Not on purpose.   We had internet issues and both our computers were down.
The poor repair/tech guy just left and I'm sure he was wanting to rip his hair out because we were asking stuff and explaining what had happened.

Let me rephrase that, I was trying to explain and my mother was talking over me asking questions and the poor tech guy was literally spinning in circles for about fifteen minutes while he tried to get the gist of it all.

But, problem solved!    But, I am yet another day behind on the movie de jour. 

And I have no idea if I'm done physio therapy or not.  Was there today, but therapist left before I had a chance to talk to him.  I'll find out on Monday morning if I need to go back or not.

You don't realize just how addicted you are to something till it breaks down on you.   I'm such an internet junkie.

Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment