Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Season 2 Day 13

Home!
listening to Sixx A.M.  "This is Gonna Hurt"   cd.  Damn, I didn't realize how much I missed my cds. I've tracked down a few videos here and there online while I was at mom's but, nothing is as good as your own music collection.

Looking around my hovel, it's both wonderful to be home and terrifying at the same time.  Back last winter before I fell and destroyed my knee and life, I was in the middle of packing hoping that disability would have found me a new place.  Now, over the course of the last 7 and a half months that I've been at mom's recovering, my mom and uncle would come here to get my mail and picked up a few things for me. 
Of which they had to search and search for, tossing other stuff all over the place.  At one point, they took my bedroom curtains down.  Which were large pieces of dark material to make my room as dark as possible. 
I have no idea how I'm going to get the material back up? I can't climb on a chair anymore.  Damn, that's going to make issues with changing light bulbs too...

later

No comments:

Post a Comment