Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Season 2 Day 20

Happy Hallowe'en!

If you follow the movie blog, I'll be posting on there later in the evening.  The plan, is a movie marathon and a Rocky Horror Picture Show party. 
Yeah, I didn't think that totally through, but I posted about doing it earlier in the week, so I'll give it my best shot.  But not until trick or treat time.

I joined Netflix the other day, and spent all of yesterday watching the first season of the British tv show Being Human.   I'm hooked.
I tried looking up the american version but, it just didn't do it for me.  Then again, I've always dug British television. Honestly, I swear I was born in the wrong country, I should have been British.
It's someplace I still hope to visit in my lifetime. 
Both England and Ireland actually.

So, it's been Hallowe'en Week here, which I have done my best to cover over on the movie challenge blog.  Guessing, I'll have to totally swing the blog in the other direction on the weekend, to sort of differentiate that Hallowe'en is over. Which I have no idea other then a complete chick flick fest for a few days... 

There is just too much to get done today, before supper time.  It's like this city officially has Hallowe'en marked as starting at 6pm EST.  All the normal business stuff seems to shift into Hallowe'en at 6pm.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment