Sunday, October 7, 2012

Season 2 Day 8

I was just hanging out on GetGlue, and someone made a comment about vampire movies.
I answered them.  Most likely just pissed them off to no end, but that's about all I'm good at... vampire movies.  And pissing people off at times.
Seriously, vampires are a topic I could spend days on.  Or years for that matter.  Or you know, a year.

Speaking of vampires, I just finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of Vampire Diaries.  Have to get my paws on season 3 asap. Too bad for me season 3 is like $80 on DVD

Again, not much happening around here today.  I spend way too much time online.  Hoping once I get back home in the next few days, that my craft projects and books will keep me sane for a bit.  It will be weird living alone again after this last 7 months stuck on mom's sofa.
And there's this weird lump right under my knee cap.  Well, can't say weird, as it's the spot where the bone is fixed back together from the surgery.  Just, it's un-pretty.

Happy Thanksgiving if you're in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment