Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Season 2 Day 9

The last few days have been really crappy. I haven't really had much to say, nor have I wanted to talk.

Wanna start with physio therapy being cancelled again this week.  Both yesterday and today's were because my physio therapist hasn't come back yet.  Which makes me wonder if everything went okay with his wife and the baby?
Guess I'll find out tomorrow one way or another.

Friday, is suppose to be my last day for physio therapy.  But now, with having missed nearly a full week, I'm wondering if they will extend it another week or just let it ride?

Looks like I am finally getting to the cinema tonight.  Long story.  But I've been wanting to see that vampire cartoon Hotel Transylvania since I first heard about it back in May. 
I guess I better save up money now for next month so that I can see the final episode of Twilight.  again, long story filled with too much drama. 
What it boils down to is I am still not able to take a bus yet and need a ride cause, I don't drive.

Season 4 of Vampire Diaries starts tomorrow.  I'm going to just DVR it for a few episodes till after I can see season 3.  And yes, I broke down and ordered season 3 few days ago from amazon.  Should be here by the weekend.
Safe to say, vampires are a massive weakness.  I feel like the catch phrase for that one wrestler Ryback... feed me more.

If you missed the movie de jour yesterday, it was Day 287  a musical.

catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment