Thursday, November 15, 2012

s2 d26 continued

The doctor's appointment.

It went fine.  The surgeon was happy with everything, had me bend my leg, straighten it, looked at the scar, took x-rays, and was overall pleased.  He did make a comment about how he doesn't see any reason why in time, that I shouldn't be able to do everything I was able to before it happened. So that makes me feel better.

It's been a long an painful 9 and 1/2 months with this whole knee issue.  I still have nightmares from it.  Hell, I still have nightmares from my car accident and couple of my older injuries that happened 15 years ago.

I can't handle pain at all.  Totally useless when a crisis happens.

The surgeon did mention again about having my ankle redone at some point.
When I was 23 years old, I double dislocated my ankle and have had a pin in it ever since. The surgeon thinks it would be wise to have an upgrade on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment