Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Season 2 Day 28

Listening to the Lost Boys soundtrack.  I can't get over the fact this cd is almost 30 years old. Timeless.

Been trying to spread my blogging love around to some of my very neglected blogs. Did a post on the cooking blog the other day, on the wrestling blog, had three days with a short few sentences each on the main blog.
One of these days I'll have my blogging life together.  Just not today it would seem.

Also, was just working on a new story.  Another new story.  Page 8 on it, so this could be promising. I find if I can make it past the first 10 pages, the story usually has a better chance of really getting developed.  Otherwise, it fades into nothingness and I end up forgetting all about why I started to write it to begin with.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see the last chapter in the Twilight Saga.  So I only have to avoid spoilers for another day.

Speaking of vampires and movies... If you have been a regular reader of any of my ramblings, then you know I've been hinting at something themed blog-related for the new year.
Well, part of that is every Tuesday starting in 2013, I'm going to do a post on the movie blog about vampire movies.
There's a shocker for ya eh?   I'm coming to the end of the year for the one movie a day for the year challenge- damn that's a mouthful- and am thinking of how to continue the blog over there.  I'm also going to be doing a second year challenge.
Which I'll talk about when I get it all straightened out in my own head. I've got ideas and need to organize how to do most of them.

catch up later

No comments:

Post a Comment