Friday, November 23, 2012

Season 2 Day 30

oh hell, I woke up to snow.  Like more then ankle deep outside snow.  Damn it!

Well, it's officially winter here, which sucks cause this will be my first winter since the knee injury.  I see a few nervous days ahead of me.

It's Thanksgiving in the U.S. this weekend, so for the few readers I have in America, Happy Thanksgiving (yeah it was technically yesterday wasn't it?)
I've never understood why, when Canada and the United States both celebrate the holiday, it's a month apart?  Has that fact ever made any sense to anyone else?
We had Thanksgiving back in October here in Canada.  On a holiday you all call Columbus Day.  Never understood the having it in two different months.  I could understand having it a week apart... but a full month?  Dude, racks my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment