Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Season 2 Day 39

I have literally tuned out the world for the last few days.  I have done nothing but sit in my living room, playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer -Chaos Bleeds,  on PS2. 
Yeah, my game system is that old.  One of these days, I'll save up and buy something new. 
I only stopped to watch the movie de jour when my thumb gets numb and starts to cramp.

I've never been a big gamer.  We had the Nintendo growing up, with about four games for it.  Always more interested in movies then anything else.
I didn't even buy the PS2 until about three...four years ago.  Whenever it was that TNA put out their first Impact game. 
So, I have a grand total of 5 games for the PS2.  Buffy, TNA, a Batman, WWE and a James Bond game.   I've never managed to beat the buffy game at all.  Been playing it off and on since I bought it.

So that's what I'm wasting my time on right now. 

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment