Thursday, December 6, 2012

Season 2 Day 40

Ever have one of those days where you just want to throw the computer out the window like the do in movies?
It's been another one of those mornings.  Driving me nuts actually.

Anyways, I saw this movie this morning, called "Hungry for Change"  about how in the modern world, we have become so used to eating processed foods, that we don't even realize it anymore.  And what I was shocked by, was the amount of aspartame that is hidden in things.  Like candy and corn syrup.
You might remember, few weeks ago I ranted about how I don't care for diet pop because of the aspartame in it and the horrible after taste it gives.
After watching that documentary, it makes me almost not want to eat anything anymore.  And it showed how companies have gotten sneaky with just how much they hide and omit from labels.

I wish I had room where i live for a garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment