Friday, December 14, 2012

Season 2 Day 44

Ever have one of those days when you know something is off but you can't put your finger on it?
It's been one of those days today.
My horoscopes all point to a big change for the positive, but my gut is telling me something is just off kilter.  Anxiety for no reason.

You know what is the result of anxiety for no reason... bathroom issues. 

Lovely isn't it.  How our bodies know better then our minds sometimes about things. Maybe it's just a hint to be more mindful of things around me?  That I need to be more observant?  I have no idea right now. 

I was once told by a relative that I'm too observant. That I notice everything even when I shouldn't.  I don't think there is such as thing as too observant.  You can be not observant enough. But I don't think you can be too observant.
It would be illogical to be too observant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment