Sunday, February 24, 2013

s2Day54

Well, I'm really disappointed today.
Had a scheduled book club, in which I had 3 new members.  None of which showed up.  I'm really beginning to think I'm cursed with this.

Seriously, not sure what I'm doing wrong?  When others pick the selection, no one bothers to read it, when I pick the selection, no one bothers to read it.  Nor does anyone seem to bother letting me know they can't make it either.

Totally sucks.

I keep saying I'm never going to do this again if it fails this meeting.  Then, I always end up giving it another try because I get new people messaging me telling me they are interested.  It's a vicious cycle.

This time I think it was the book itself.  We were reading American Psycho, and even I found it extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment