Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 142

You know what eating all these ramen noodles, soup etc and hanging out everyday at my mother's has earned me this last 9 months?
Enough money to get out of town for the week.

I have a bus ticket, hotel booked and leave tomorrow and will be back at the end of the week.  Finally, a chance to take a small break from everyone and everything.

And I'm doing this "old school style"   tech free.   Just one small bag, a pen and a notepad.

I'm hoping this kick starts my creativity and knocks that writer's block walls down.   I haven't written anything on my novel in over a year, nor have I done much on the internet more then a few sentences to a scattering of short stories I have on two other blogs.

Catch up at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment