Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 144

I know I haven't been around much this last while.  I'm becoming a bad blogger.

Been watching a few cooking shows online again, and noticing that pulled pork seems to be in everything right now.   It's the food dejour.

So what have I been doing with my time the last while?   Mostly watching Charmed.   You might have remembered few posts back me mentioning that mom got hooked on it and I ended up getting hooked on it too.  To the point, I bought the boxed set and we've been watching the shows.  In the middle of season 8 right now.
I still shake my head at the fact my mother got me hooked on a show about witches given my mother doesn't like or believe in that sort of thing.  Not even going to try to understand it.

Haven't been cooking much either.  Eating a ton of tomato soup though.  After over two years of the ramen noodles being my main cheap-totally broke food,   I've switched for now to tomato soup.
And no, I'm not going to start counting how many cans of the soup I've had, will just stick to the noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment