Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 176 - Jan 2012

It's almost 4am where I am.  New Year's day.  Wide awake and thinking I would put my insomnia to use.  Honestly, I'm not even sure why I bother trying to sleep at night anymore.

So this is a year of challenges for me.  I'll be posting the movie de jour shortly.  I just finished writing it up.  When I do, it will be Day 30.

Last year I took part in the 2011 Goodreads reading challenge.  I managed to read 45 books.  The first half was easy as I was still doing book reviews and was able to knock off the first twenty five with ease. The rest took some work to get through. 
This year, I've just signed up for it with a lower goal of only twenty five books.  I've added a challenge widget to the sidebar if anyone is interested.  {Last years is on the very bottom of blog}

And of course the main challenge this year is the 1 movie a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment