Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 187

Just posted the movie de jour.  Day 41 on there.

This movie a day challenge is both good and bad.  Certain movies are inspiring other projects. And they are ranging from some sort of arts and crafts to other challenges to just locating the original book. In other words, some days are easier then others.  Like life in general.   I like the idea of having a schedule.  Having to do my "homework" before a certain point in the day.   That is one of the main things I miss about the wrestling reviews/commentary I was doing.  It's also what stressed me out the most.
It anchored me.  There were certain days a week were I knew that people would start looking for the reviews.  I knew how many hours a week and per day that I needed to devote to the write ups.  I do miss the structure of it.
But the movie challenge gives me a bit of that structure back.   Having a disability that keeps you home sucks.  Your days sometimes blend together so much... If someone had told me back in 1995 that I would not be running around trying to cram 72 hours of work into a 16 hour shift anymore, or that I'd be basically housebound; I'd have laughed in their face.
Okay, going to make coffee and work on one of the side projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment