Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 204

Day 58 on the movie de jour.


And this is the frustration that is my inability to knit.
Look at this... I can cast on but that's as far as I can get. The second I try to actually knit with the second needle it all falls off. The one time it seemed like it was going to work, it ended up being one tangled knot.
And I've been at this now for what three weeks.   I see other people knit with lightening speed able to pay attention to other things completely multitasking but yet I can't get one single row done.
And I've tried using different sized needles, different thickness of yarn, but no matter what, it unravels and the yarn splits into just threads. I've had to throw away more of that yarn because of splitting.

I guess it's time to break down and order myself the Knitting for Dummies book.

No comments:

Post a Comment