Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 236

Posted the movie de jour, day 95

Been a very quiet few days.  And then mom had to babysit.  I'm not happy.  And I really hate kids shows. Sitting here now, stuck on the sofa while my 5 year old cousin watches Treehouse three feet from me.
I think I mentioned in my last post that I have another appointment with the doctor in two weeks. He said this next two weeks are the most important.  Make sure nothing shifts while the healing is still happening.

this sucks, not going to sugar coat it. At lest, I've gone down from perks to just tylenol.

Was trying to write a blog post/article on vampires but my cousin was looking over my shoulder leaning on me asking what I was typing.
Normally she doesn't like being in the same room with me, which is fine with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment