Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 249

Well, it's a Friday.

Yes, the movie de jour is up.  Day 115.   Yesterday, I did the movie and a bonus post as well.  That's a few this week, starting to become a trend.

I've been reading a bit this week.  Mostly vampire novels.  Which if you'd like, you can check out the first round of on my current vampire blog here
And I say current because I have an older one as well from a few years back.  It was one of those instances where I tried to give it up but got pulled back in.  Vampires make me happy, I've told you all this before.

Today marks the five week point since I broke my knee.  I whined about it over on my main blog this morning.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the two things I am looking forward to once I'm up and mobile again are getting back to my own apartment {once I'm good enough to manage stairs}  and cooking for myself again. {once I no longer need crutches}
I've been feeling just blah the last while and it's got some to do with the food.   My mother, is a salt fiend!  I am not.  I almost never use salt unless a recipe calls for it.   I've had more toast then I want to think about because mom hates to cook.  The rest of the time, pizza.  I've eaten more pizza this winter then I think I have in the last four years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment