Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 268

Where did the days go?   Seriously, it's been like three days since I posted on here and it really didn't seem like that long.

Movie de jour is up.  Day 147. 

Been sick all weekend, had to cancel my physio therapy for this morning.  My therapist is going to be pissed off at me, I know it.

I posted some wrestling stuff this weekend. Half on my wrestling blog and half on my main blog.  I keep forgetting to "promote" the wrestling blog... so here

It's May Day today.  Can't believe that I missed May's Eve, which is one of the most powerful nights of the Wiccan/Pagan year.  Bigger then Hallowe'en.  Got so caught up in the mundane and being sick that I never bothered to look at the calendar till this morning.  Mad at myself for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment