Sunday, June 3, 2012

282 night time

It's been one of those days where I'm feeling off kilter.   Been going around in circles on the internet in the same four or so sites.
Feel like I'm almost waiting for something, though I couldn't tell you what that is.  Like a message or something.  Ooohh, am I going to receive a love letter? 
Here's hoping.

Seems I'm the latest thing on a bunch of "super hits" lists.  And I never signed up for any of them. But yet, I'm getting crazy hits from these places.  Not sure how to react to that.

Decided to do some Jane Austen movies this week for the movie challenge
Seriously, I don't know if I can take another month living with my mother.  I remember now why I moved out all those years ago.  I'm really hoping that the hospital calls me this week to schedule the second surgery.
As much as I want to find the right man and be married, I have to admit I love living alone.  I miss living alone. I miss my own living room, miss my own bedroom.  Hate sharing a bathroom just hate it.

Down to one crutch most of the time.  I know I'll most likely be back up to two for a few days after the surgery. 

Okay, this blog post was the equivalent of me blowing off extra energy.  I'm just needing to talk to someone other then my mom.
Any wrestlers  out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment