Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 300

300!  Dude, and it only took me a year and a half to get here.
Seriously, this has not gone just the way I was hoping, but only 65 days left of blogging, then a "full year"  will have been reached.

And what will I do with this blog then?

That right now is a toss up between starting fresh with a new 365 day blogging theme and just turning this into something else.

I'm actually at the time of this  posting, which remember card subject to change- am currently thinking I might make this a diary of my getting back into shape.

You might notice that I don't put up many photos of myself.  That's because in the last few years I've become a small hippo. I really don't like seeing myself too much anymore.

I was just looking at a photo from 2006, at how thin I was right before my car accident.  Back when I was still able to get to the gym and work out 5 times a week.
Then, car accident and I was unable to do much of anything other then sit around the house.

So, I have to figure out a way to be able to safely because of my injuries, to start working out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment