Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 302

I had come in here to post something, but the phone rang and now I can't remember what I had come in to talk about.
don't you hate that when it happens?

I was watching old rock videos on youtube, and when I checked something on my own youtube channel, I saw that half of my favourites were blacked out with notices saying they had been removed by the person who posted them. 
Here's the sad thing, some of them were so old that I don't remember what it was I had favoured, therefore no idea what people removed?

But isn't that the case, you sign up for stuff, you "like" stuff, join stuff,  but because there is so much going on on the internet and since most people have been online for years... well you forget about stuff.
Like what those videos on youtube that I liked and added to my favourites that I just don't remember what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment