Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 308

Just got back from physio therapy.  It went well.  It was the last day for the student therapists, so it was a quieter day there.

I'm sitting here now, thinking I should try to go for a short walk.  I haven't been doing so as much as my therapist has advised me to in the last few weeks.

I don't have a whole lot to say right now.  Just, feeling like I need to get this down.  Ever have one of those days where you get so rattled only you have no idea why?
It's one of those days. 
I had a strange conversation with the one student therapist that has left me wondering about something.  yes, I'm going to be cryptic on this. 

And the movie blog... my blogathon.  Epic failure it would seem.  But I'll write more about that on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment